You can earn FREE washes for your horsewear cleaning by organizing blankets, sheets & coolers at your location to be picked up and serviced by HBHQ. For your efforts in coordinating a pick-up, you can earn 1 FREE wash for 10 pieces and 2 FREE washes for 20 pieces or more.
- Contact Huron Valley’s Horse Blanket Headquarters’ owner, Jana Sibson, by phone at (248) 859 2398 or via text at (586)747-4553, or by email at Jana.email@example.com to coordinate a pick-up date and time.
- Use this suggested FLYER or your own method(s) to inform your barn of the date of the pick-up. We suggest giving clients a 2-3 week lead time before pick-up.
- Print SERVICE TAGS to identify each person’s horsewear. Have each person completely fill out a service tag for each item. Service tags should go in bag(s) with horsewear. Especially helpful is the contact information in case we find repairs that owners may not be aware of.
- Make a contact list of all participating horsewear owners so you can contact them when service is complete.
- After pick-up, the Ambassador will be advised when service is completed. We develop a spreadsheet with individual cost information which can be emailed to you and posted in your barn. Payments can be made by check or credit card when called into HBHQ. We suggest giving a final payment date 2 weeks after service is completed. When all payments have been collected, HBHQ will immediately schedule a delivery to your barn.